Monday, August 10, 2009

Bloody computer

Gosh I miss uploading photos from my camera, but this computer is so irritatingly slow I don't even feel like taking pictures anymore cause I know I'll try to procrastinate and not upload them.

My brother's already got me the ram but its not installed yet. Internal memory is running out of space - I still refuse to delete any songs or photos. Photos can be moved to the external harddrive but the songs can't, just in case I want to listen to them on iTunes. 300gb alot of space, my ass. Firefox is frigging slow now, even opening files can take like AGES.


Why must the photography module be on SURREALISM? It'll involve tons of photoshopping, which isn't even half as fun as painting. Plus my idea is so dumb, I'll probably want to burn my photos at the end of the year. I didn't have the time to brainstorm for ideas at that time and now I can't change it. ARGH.

Yeah, you're talking about photoshopping on my very slow computer here -- makes the process a few thousand times more painful. A billion, maybe.

Just ranting.

No comments: